Seniors programming is taking a break during Spring Break from March 28-April 1. Activities will resume on Monday, April 4!
Southdale CC is excited to welcome back programming for the Southdale Seniors! We ensure that anything we offer will be fully safe for all participants by maintaining or exceeding provincial health recommendations. If we cannot reach these standards, we will not offer it.
- Membership Fees for 2021-22 is $15. In order to participate in any program, you must have a membership.
- Registration and payment for membership/events will be limited to certain times. Availability will be announced. Memberships will also be available at the start of each program for convenience. Office hours remain limited.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the facility.
- Snacks and beverages may not be served at any events or programs. Members are welcome to bring their own beverages but they must remain in their personal area.
- Individuals at high risk of serious illness may consider waiting to return.